Director of Mission Advancement
Luther Home of Mercy is a Northwestern Ohio nonprofit 501(C) ministry dedicated to serving adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
A senior member of our management team, the Director of Mission Advancement coordinates and directs the promotion of the mission of Luther Home of Mercy to both internal and external constituencies. Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct daily department operations for a comprehensive Mission Advancement program. This includes Mission Advancement staff, front desk personnel and Spiritual Care staff
- Manage the production of marketing materials
- Lead a team to plan and implement fund raising activities and other special events
- Serve as spokesperson for Luther Home of Mercy, its mission, priorities and needs
- Support all grant writing efforts
Qualified candidates have education and/or career experience in Marketing/Public Relations, Human Services or a related field. Experience in the areas of social media/website usage, event planning and/or fundraising, grant writing preferred. Previous management experience a plus. Must have strong written communication skills and relate comfortably with a variety of people including individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, staff, church and community groups.
This is a full-time (40 hrs. per week) position with the majority of office hours at our administration building in Williston.
Benefit package includes 403B with company match, ERN with success coach, EAP program and Paid Time Off along with voluntary benefits to purchase.