Educational Technology Coordinator
St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy located in Toledo, Ohio is in search of a full-time Educational Technology Coordinator. Under the direction of the Dean of Academics, the Educational Technology Coordinator coordinates and supervises all aspects of instructional technology within St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy. The Educational Technology Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of technology instructional integration, technology standards, and professional development on instructional technology. Additionally, the Technology director serves as the PowerSchool expert for the school providing oversight and management of the PowerSchool system.
Successful candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree and 2 to 5 years of classroom experience as a teacher along with a passion for educational technology. Above average problem solving skills and the ability to take complex issues and break them down into small actionable steps to solve problems and implement change is required. Training and/or experience in educational technology is preferred. Candidates must possess strong written and oral communication skills along with above average relationship building skills. For a complete position description, please visit click here.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Matching retirement contributions up to 4% toward either a 403(b) or a Roth 403(b).
- 18 Paid Holidays
- 10 days paid vacation days the year in which your employment begins, 15 paid vacation days the January following your hire date, 20 paid vacations days the second January following your hire date.
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Option to purchase additional Voluntary Life Insurance without evidence of insurability.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance and access to Health and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers free access to counseling services for the employee and any dependents.
- A positive work environment focused on the betterment of the young men at St. John’s Jesuit High School Academy.
- Tuition assistance for son(s) of employees to attend St. John’s.
- An employer who sees each employee, as well as each student, as an individual person and strives for a work environment where that individual person is treated with dignity and respect.
- 40 days of fully paid maternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- 10 days of fully paid paternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- Options for faith formation and spiritual growth.
Salary Range: $50,000-$55,000 per year. This is a 12-month full-time salaried position with a reduction in required work hours over the summer.
Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter to Katie Sliwinski-Mundrick at [email protected].