Executive Assistant to Executive Management Team
Neighborhood Health Association – Office Administrator provides a full range of moderate to complex administrative and clerical work assignments for the Executive Management Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A full range of moderate to complex clerical and secretarial assignments involving the use of judgment and discretion.
- Projects are of moderate scope and complexity, such as completion of small to medium sized projects.
- Day to day work is performed without general instruction, including new or unusual assignments. Independence and initiative is required.
- Assignments and projects often involve coordinating with other work groups to gather routine information or solve problems.
- Knowledge of applicable organizational infrastructure, policies, and procedures with thorough knowledge of office methods, procedures, and practices.
- Compose and/or prepare correspondence, memoranda, promotional materials, forms, newsletters, manuals, and reports using appropriate word processing and spreadsheet tools. Perform basic statistical calculations on data for reports and presentations. Proofread letters and documents.
- Create and maintain standard and electronic files and records according to organizational policy and regulatory requirements.
- Responds timely to all phone, mail and electronic inquiries and schedules meetings both in-person and through electronic platforms.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the NHA apparel store for employee NHA logo clothing.
- Organizes and tracks the status of documents requiring signature of CEO.
- Organizes tracking of purchase orders through authorization process and credit card/online purchases with established protocols.
- Compliance department responsibilities such as certificate renewals, agreement/contract filing and tracking through software program.
Skills and Qualifications:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, with at least four years of experience in an office or administrative support position. Additional education may not be substituted for this experience requirement. Associate or bachelor’s degree in business, Public Health, or related field strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential. A thorough knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling is required.
- Intermediate or advanced level proficiency in the use of standard desktop applications, including the ability to produce documents and presentations of all kinds using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software tools. Literate in MSOffice products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Must type at least 45 wpm, accurately.
- Ability to learn, interpret independently, and apply a variety of complex policies and procedures.
- Prioritizing assignments and dealing with numerous unforeseen interruptions and disruptions in the daily schedule. Works under tight deadlines.
Full-time exempt position, Monday through Friday no weekends or holidays.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, a matching retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program, 11 paid holidays and generous PTO.
Please provide your salary requirements when you apply to be considered for an interview for this position.
Neighborhood Health Association (NHA), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), is the largest community health center system in Northwest Ohio with partnerships that include ProMedica, Mercy Health, and University of Toledo Medical Center. NHA has grown from a single location in 1969 to 12 medical and dental clinics throughout Lucas County. Today we operate multiple health centers including pediatrics, adult medicine, dental services, health care for the homeless, women’s health center, senior centers, and a full-service pharmacy with lab services on site.
For more than 50 years, NHA has placed a strong focus on prevention and empowering individual responsibility in managing their health care and overall well-being. Our services are acutely responsive to the needs of everyone throughout the communities we serve, providing excellent care and the best health practices.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.
We are a drug free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this job at https://nhainc.bamboohr.com/careers/133