The Mustard Seed Education Foundation is seeking an experienced and dedicated part-time Executive Director. The ideal candidate would be passionate about Catholic education and have the leadership skills to guide the Foundation in its mission to helps families send their kids to Catholic grade schools.
The Executive Director would be responsible for the administration and operations of the Foundation. This position reports directly to the Mustard Seed’s Board of Trustees. Primary responsibilities for the position include:
- Ensuring the future success of the organization by working in partnership with the board on mission fulfillment, governance and strategic planning
- Leading and collaborating with the board in the areas of general management, fiscal responsibility, fund raising and event planning
- Building a network of positive relationships for the Foundation with our partner Catholic schools and parishes as well as key individuals in the Catholic community
- Maintaining donor database and managing solicitation schedule and acknowledgement process
- Planning and managing all aspects of advancement events including an annual auction event as well as several golf outings
- Representing and advocating for the Foundation within the community
Required Education and Experience
Qualified candidates will possess three to five years of related experience in non-profit management and fund raising. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
This is part-time position, approximately 20 hours per week. Working hours would primarily be during business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday) except for expected attendance at Board meetings and other events as needed.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting a cover letter with salary requirements, resume and three professional references to: The Mustard Seed Education Foundation, Attn: Dan Nester, 100 N. Summit St., Suite 400, Toledo, OH 43604 or via email to [email protected].