Seeking an individual to oversee the financial operations of the organization, a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation with an annual budget of $10 million, providing services in Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Paulding, Van Wert and Williams counties under the direction of the Executive Director. The ideal candidate will manage the financial operations under strict adherence to established financial regulations (federal, state and grant specific) and procedures to ensure compliance.
Anticipated start date is April 12.
To apply: https://www.nocac.org/job/finance-director/
For questions, Heidi Keween, HR Director: 419-784-2150, x 1110 or email@example.com
- Over site of financial operations in compliance with federal, state and programmatic regulations.
- Development of agency-wide and program budgets.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports to the Board and Directors.
- Preparation and distribution of programmatic financial reports, monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Development and utilization of cost allocation plans.
- Analyzing financial records and reports.
- Maintain and update financial record-keeping, including electronic data storage and retrieval.
- Maintain and monitor current contracts and grant agreements.
- Completion of IRS forms I.e. 990, 990T, 5500 and other related documents.
- Review, approval, coding income and expenditures.
- Annual renewals of Ohio Bureau of Workers compensation and Ohio JFS Unemployment premiums.
- Preparation and oversight of RFP process for required audits and collaborate with auditors during the audit process for compliance.
- Supervise payroll processing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory of fixed assets and depreciation, computer network and phone systems.
- Annually review and renew vehicle, property, liability and umbrella insurance plans.
- Assist in the administration of the 403 (B) plan including fiduciary responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, fiscal management or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in accounting including financial management, budgeting, auditing, supervision and computer spreadsheet software preferred.
- Experience with non-profit and grant-funding preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and be insurable under agency insurance policies.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Short Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement
- 14 paid holidays
Why work with NOCAC? Our Mission Statement says it best
The MISSION of Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission, Inc. (NOCAC) is to plan, develop and coordinate program and services designed to combat conditions related to poverty in Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Paulding, Van Wert and Williams Counties. NOCAC provides opportunities to attain the necessary skills, knowledge and motivation to consumers that are necessary to become self-sufficient members of the communities in which they live.