The mission of Manahan is to enrich the lives of persons with developmental disabilities by providing quality services, safe environments and opportunities for self-determination and community integration.
We provide care and support to adults with developmental disabilities at our residential, community and day programs. We also offer respite services so families can take a needed break.
At Manahan, our goal is to make the individuals we serve feel at home. Our residential and community service programs are structured to allow them to develop the necessary skills to enjoy everyday life. Our dedicated staff ensure every service is catered to each individual’s needs. This includes everything from personal care to earning income, social interactions, and everything in between.
Candidates will be required to submit a resume, and cover letter to Matt Henry, Associate Director: [email protected] Candidates should also include (2) professional references.
Full-Time – Employees are eligible for the following:
Sign On Bonus
· $250 paid at 90-day completion of probationary period
· $250 paid at six months after hire
· $250 paid at nine months after hire
· $250 paid at one year after hire
· Medical Standard Plan – 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
· Dental Insurance – 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
· Short-Term Disability – $150.00 weekly benefit (no cost to employee)
· $500 referral bonus – paid out over 90 days
· Simple IRA – up to 3% employer match when employee qualifies to participate
· Vacation buy-out options
· Access to success coach – (no cost to employee)
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – no cost to employee
· Annual Merit Increases – as budget allows
· PTO – 192 hour accrual rate per year. Will expand at 5 & 10 year marks.
· Holiday Monetary Gift – end of the year as budget allows
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance – $10,000 policy – (no cost to employee)
Reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for managing finance and accounting functions. Provides information, primarily financial in nature about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders, and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future. Supervises 1 (one) accounting assistant. Advises & mentors 2 (two) administrative employees. Acts as role model for volunteers.
- Oversees the timely processing and payment of all vendor invoices and expenses.
- Coordinates the bi-weekly payroll process including maintenance of the time and attendance system, maintenance of the employee benefit time, and submission of all monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax returns. Many payroll functions are outsourced.
- Manages and coordinates all Medicaid and Waiver billing information. Many service billing functions are outsourced.
- Oversees the maintenance and accuracy of the general ledger including monthly account reconciliations and allocations of revenue and expenses.
- Responsible for all financial statement preparation, maintenance and presentation to management, board members, and outside agencies.
- Coordinates the preparation, maintenance, and control of the annual budget process including tracking and reporting of performance against the annual plan.
- Oversees and prepares all annual year-end review related documents and assists the outside auditors in a timely completion of the annual year-end financial review and Medicaid cost report and prepares 990 tax filings.
- Oversees the maintenance and control of all resident accounts including expenditures and safekeeping of funds.
- Assists the HR Department as a financial resource in payroll and benefit related tasks.
- Prepares all financial analysis to assist management in overall financial decisions.
- Participates as presenter or attendee in board committee meetings, new staff orientation, and other Company sponsored in-service meetings as requested by the Executive Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
Excellent accounting and organizational skills
Ability to handle all aspects of the accounting function including budgeting and financial statement preparation.
Strategic planning experience a plus
Two – four years’ managerial experience preferred
Knowledge of Medicaid Reimbursement System a plus
Computer skills in Accounting / Finance / Payroll software and Microsoft Office preferred