Position Title: Heart to Heart, Coordinator
Classification: Full time, 40hrs./week – Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Reports to: Heart to Heart, Director
The Heart to Heart, Coordinator is essential to support the operations of the Heart to Heart program, an interactive, Parent Education program. The Coordinator will support all responsibilities related to client care and the Heart to Heart program to include, but not limited to: answering phones and questions regarding the program, scheduling and receiving program donations, providing client orientations, coordinating and scheduling client pick up times, organization of the Boutique and other program areas, packaging items for clients and data entry.
Duties and Responsibilities: (these are an overview, not an exhaustive list)
1. Proving general office support such as, answering phones, fielding calls and answering questions
2. Scheduling donor drop offs, receiving and organizing donations from donors, Amazon, ect.
3. Provide support as needed, to ensure sanitation/cleanliness of the program area(s)
4. Assistance in keeping the Google list current, packaging items for clients and setting appointments for pick up.
5. Coordination for donation overages, through community pick up
6. Facilitating orientations of new clients, as needed
7. Assistance with data entry, as needed
6. Assurance the Boutique is “stocked,” as appropriate, create outfits and layettes, as needed
7. Providing emergency assistance to clients, as needed
8. Assisting Heart to Heart Director with other duties, as assigned
1. Highly organized and able to multi-task
2. Respects and adherence to client and donor confidentiality
3. Previous experience working with people in crisis, preferred
4. Successful passage of a criminal background check and acceptance of responsibility as a mandated reporter, per state of Ohio guidelines.
Interested candidates can send a resume with a cover letter, to include hourly pay requirements to:
Gina Bonino at [email protected]
* No phone calls please, EOE