Assists in relaying the Values and Mission of Aurora Project, Inc., by managing the well-being of participants and the facility of Aurora House, 1035 N. Superior St. Must be caring and consistent in the implementation of house policies and processes. House Monitor must be dependable, conscientious, and be able to maintain a calm atmosphere. Two FT positions available: 4P-Midnight (M-F), Midnight-8A (M-F) Must have availability to work other shifts, if needed. Scheduling flexibility will be considered.
2) Knowledge of homelessness & associate causes
4) Ability to interact appropriately with participants/staff/guests to Aurora
5) Must be computer proficient
6) First aid/CPR certified
7) Good verbal and written skills required
• Review reports from case management
• Perform telephone screens for case intake or referral to community resources
• Supervise house chores/responsibilities
• Monitor participant medications
• Monitor and evaluate participant behaviors – reporting concerns as necessary
• Monitor participant schedules
• Maintain security of house
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must be able to climb stairs
• Receive non-monetary donations
• Provide end-of-shift reports
• Follow policies/procedures of the house
• All other duties as assigned
Must submit to criminal background check, drug, COVID and TB screening.
PAY RATE: $13.50 per hour to begin. Salary increase after 90 days and based upon performance.
BENEFITS: 401K w/match, paid vacation, sick and personal leave, health insurance available (25+ hours)
Resumes should be submitted to: [email protected] – PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS. ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES NEED APPLY. EEOC