Preschool CoTeacher / full or part time/ Mon-Fri. / $16-$19 per hour depending on degree
- Actively supervise & manage preschool classroom with a group size of no more than 20 children ages 3-5.
- Develop and implement weekly lesson plans to align with Ohio’s Early Learning and Development Standards in all domains and collaborate with Co-teacher so that all children gain knowledge in all Objectives of the Creative Curriculum.
- Complete child and program assessments requirements and input data into designated data systems.
- Maintain accurate up to date files on all children including attendance, meal counts, child enrollment forms, sign in and out sheets and assessments.
- Have a working knowledge of ODJFS licensing requirements and actively work with Child Care Coordinator to maintain a violation free program.
- Maintain a fun, organized, clean and enriching classroom that allows for positive interactions.
- Create and distribute monthly parent newsletter to inform parents about classroom activities and other ETFC events.
- Communicate and partner with parents and other providers to foster positive sustainable relationships.
- Attend all staff meetings and required trainings, some may fall on weeknights or weekends.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating classroom environments. Keeping it fresh and inviting to the children.
- All other Child Care related duties given by Supervisor to help maintain a High Quality Program based on Head Start performance standards, ODJFS Licensing, Step up to Quality and CACFP.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or approved related field or a Career Pathways Level 6 through the Ohio Professional Development Network with ECE specialization
- Knowledge of preschool-aged children’s development and Creative Curriculum
- Well organized with the ability to maintain detailed records, yet flexible to manage classroom challenges
- Creative with an enthusiasm for teaching young children
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, BCI and FBI check.
Updated physical within the last year (prior to start date)
Looking for someone to start Jan 4, 2022