The East Toledo Family Center is looking for a motivated program coordinator to join our team!
- Perform afternoon/evening programming duties working directly with program participants.
- Monitor participants during in-person programming.
- Monitor participants through home visits and phone calls as needed.
- Document all participant engagement as well as activities and report to immediate supervisor.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist with preparing meals for participants.
- Maintain communication with participants, families and participant service providers as necessary (this includes daily monitoring by phone or visits).
- Assist and accept on-call as well as back up duties on a rotating basis.
- Perform other duties as needed or directed by supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $13.50 per hour
- Monday – Friday
- Weekend availability(Required)
- Associate’s preferred but not required. At least 2 year’s experience working in a related field; and/or with youth; training will be provided as needed.
- Driver’s License (Required)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org