Spirit Store Manager (Part-Time)
Spirit Store Manager
St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy, an all-boys school serving approximately 750 boys in Northwest, Ohio from grades 6-12, is in search of a part-time Spirit Store Manager. This position works on average 24 hours per week during the school year. The position works Monday-Wednesday and Friday 10am-2pm and Thursday’s 10am-6pm during the school year. Summer hours are reduced to primarily focus on purchasing and selection for the upcoming school year with occasional reduced summer hours in the building. Additionally, the Spirit Store Manager opens the store during special events such as home basketball and football games along with any recruitment events geared toward new families. The Spirit Store Manager is responsible for all purchasing, maintaining inventory, daily operating/opening/closing of the store, and communicating with vendors and customers to ensure the store runs smoothly.
Candidates must act in a way to aid in the formation of Men for Others through the Graduate at Graduation; loving, open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, and committed to doing justice. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of previous work experience. Experience working in a retail environment is preferred. Previous customer service experience is required. Candidates must possess strong oral communication skills, problem solving skills and organizational skills. This position is often the “face” of the school to guests and visitors therefore presenting a welcoming, friendly and professional environment is essential. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Candidates must be able to successfully pass BCI/FBI background checks and Diocese of Toledo Protecting Youth Requirements to work in a school setting.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Matching retirement contributions up to 4% toward either a 403(b) or a Roth 403(b).
- 17 Paid Holidays
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers free access to counseling services for the employee and any dependents.
- A positive work environment focused on the betterment of the young men at St. John’s Jesuit High School Academy.
- Tuition assistance for son(s) of employees to attend St. John’s.
- An employer who sees each employee, as well as each student, as an individual person and strives for a work environment where that individual person is treated with dignity and respect.
- Options for faith formation and spiritual growth.
Compensation Range: $20-$25 per hour. This is a 10-month position that does work occasional reduced hours in the summer as needed.
Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter to Katie Sliwinski-Mundrick at [email protected].