Sunshine Communities is hiring a Trainer to design and execute an inclusive training program for all staff in order to increase retention while enhancing staff performance.
This is a full-time salary exempt position. We offer a comprehensive health package, quarterly bonuses, 401k+match, professional development training, employee assistance program, success coach, small dollar loans and more….
- Implement and coordinate all new hire orientation training
- Design and update training curriculum for a variety of departments including training materials
- Collaborate with managers/directors to determine training needs of staff
- Connect with instructors for optimal training schedule and layout of training materials
- Provide additional training as continuous education to staff as part of Sunshine University
- Utilize latest tools, Relias and other resources needed to improve employee training and performance
- Enhance employee development by offering a variety of online and classroom training
- Set high standards of performance, pursue aggressive goals and achieve them
- Enforce company policies regarding process, compliance and quality standards
- Monitor employee performance and response of training
- Offer effective feedback and counseling to staff, managers and directors.
- Create and coordinate an annual training schedule and assign dates/times and training rooms
- Work with HR to measure the effectiveness of new hire orientation and training sessions and prepare progress reports
- Provide phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Utilize successful techniques for organizational and time management abilities.
- Demonstrate and include Sunshine’s core values into training classes
- Enjoy the ability to work in a highly evolving and changing environment
- Represents Sunshine internally and externally in a positive manner.
- 2+ years of training and creating curriculum in a healthcare or business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership or coaching role
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance