St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy, an all-boys Jesuit Catholic school serving approximately 750 boys in Northwest, Ohio from grades 6-12, is in search of a full-time Tuition Assistance Coordinator. The Tuition Assistance Coordinator assists new and returning families with the completion of the student financial aid application (FACTS) and ensures that there is ongoing communication with families on the status of their completed application. As the Tuition Assistance Coordinator, candidates will maintain accurate records of tuition assistance applications, decisions and awards and provide weekly reports to the school administration on the status of applications.
Candidates must act in a way to aid in the formation of Men for Others through the Graduate at Graduation; loving, open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, and committed to doing justice. Successful candidates will have previous experience working in an office setting dealing with highly confidential information. A high school diploma or equivalent is required; an associate degree or higher is preferred. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs and experience utilizing databases is required. Candidates must have a customer service mindset while demonstrating empathy and compassion toward students and families that desire a Jesuit education. Candidates must possess strong oral communication skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Matching retirement contributions up to 4% toward either a 403(b) or a Roth 403(b).
- 17 Paid Holidays
- 10 days paid vacation days the year in which your employment begins, 15 paid vacation days the January following your hire date, 20 paid vacations days the second January following your hire date.
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Option to purchase additional Voluntary Life Insurance without evidence of insurability.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance and access to Health and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers free access to counseling services for the employee and any dependents.
- A positive work environment focused on the betterment of the young men at St. John’s Jesuit High School Academy.
- Tuition assistance for son(s) of employees to attend St. John’s.
- An employer who sees each employee, as well as each student, as an individual person and strives for a work environment where that individual person is treated with dignity and respect.
- 60 days of fully paid maternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- 10 days of fully paid paternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- Options for faith formation and spiritual growth.
Salary Range: This is a 12-month full-time hourly position with a pay range of $17-20 per hour depending on education and experience.
To view a complete job description, please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12lIZnEYIxxOGpThZe8OWPebebVKq3YSihXa5aciuHzE/edit?usp=sharing
Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter to Katie Sliwinski-Mundrick at [email protected].