Professional development is one of the cornerstones of capacity building supported by The Center for Nonprofit Resources.
For those who desire to deepen their contribution in their organization and to invest in the advancement of their career, The Center administers and manages three signature programs:
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Minority Executive Leadership Certificate
- Nonprofit LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
In July 2017, The Center launched the C4NPR Alumni community. If you are a certificate holder, you have the opportunity to:
- Network with peers
- Continue professional development
- Apply what you learned
- Share best practices
- Access tools and resources
Professionals awarded a certificate by The Center for Nonprofit Resources become members of the C4NPR Alumni community. There is no membership fee.
- Live and virtual events – connect, learn, share
- Published member directory Click here
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call (419) 241-9513